Monday, January 19, 2009

So much to write....where to start.

I've got so much I'd love to write here but at the moment, I don't know where to start. Not only that but I've been preoccupied and loving it. I'm waiting for the moment when it's overflowing and then perhaps I'll take those extra moments late at night and blog. For now, all is good. I thank God for friends, family and the future which is bright because He's in it. He's in all my days and that makes all the difference. Sometimes life can just be "life." No excitement. No real adventure. Just living your days. But Jesus said He came to give us life more abundant and I'm convinced that part of this translates into finding those moments and creating those memories that bring forth abundant living. Another thought I've had recently (or actually it's a re-occuring thought) is how life is about maintenance - from relationships, cars, taking showers, health, gidgets and gadgets -- everything in this world has to be maintained and that includes the inner place of my heart and soul before God. So much more I want to write on this topic. But I'd like to do it thoroughly and as of now I have no time.

Hope you're having a great week!

No comments: