Thursday, December 4, 2008

is it really December?

I keep pinching myself when I realize it's December 5th. The colder weather is an indication for sure but I can hardly believe it. My favorite part about Budapest at Christmas are the lights that line Andrassy utca and the quaint, old Christmas market downtown. I also need to make my way over to the Danube and see the lights of the city that way because it's always beautiful around this time. I will have to take some pictures and post them very soon. Anna is coming to stay with me for her last week in Budapest and we are going to try and do all her favorite things before she moves back to the motherland.

Other than that, I'd rather be spending my nights and weekends with family.

2 comments:

No(dot dot)el said...

i wish you were here too jen. soon, very soon. this will be your last christmas there probably for a while so soak it all in. we can hardly wait for your trip back to the motherland.

Jen in Budapest said...

Yes sis. It's true. Soon and very soon. Love you.