Sunday, October 7, 2007

A thousand other things....

I have to get up in 7 hours to help host a team of Texans who are here this week. I'm thinking about the week and all I have to do (this is how my brain works) from Hungarian lessons, staff meetings, outreach events, English club, English conversation groups, Bible Study; not to mention working out and spending time with the team in social avenues.

Fortunately, I don't have to ride the pink tourist bus with the team tomorrow. Been there, done that and, well, Hungarian lessons got in the way this time! *awe shux, darn*

Then I'm struck by the thought....yes, I know I will read a little in the morning for inspiration, that good and righteous book, and feel a bit closer to the one I'm living my life for.....but what about actually spending good, serious, long time with Him? Hearing His thoughts? Allowing His heartbeat to be heard through my veins? Wow. Hmmm. What about that?

A thousand other things.......... are calling and I'm just now thinking about a time to really be with Him.

No comments: