Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Egy, Ketto, Harom, Negy

Oftentimes there are very funny things that happen when you live in a country that doesn't speak your language. After awhile, it just becomes par for the course.

But I laughed out loud, I think tonight when I was leaving the little gym I found just down the street from my flat and the step aerobics teacher was yelling out 'EGY KETTO HAROM NEGY....ONE MORE! ONE MORE!! EGY KETTO HAROM NEGY ONE MORE!!"

1,2,3,4 ONE MORE!!

My roommate thinks that maybe the instructor got it off an old Richard Simmons video the "one more" part. She might be right.

2 comments:

TimmyMac said...

I noticed your Illy picture . . . we discovered Illy when we were in Frankfurt this year . . . man was that good . . . Starbucks just hasn't seemed the same since we got back . . .

Jen in Budapest said...

Ah, yes...Illy espresso...It's right up there with starbucks. I guess the italians really do know how to make coffee!! ha ha.