Wednesday, September 10, 2008

confusion and irritation

Just the other day I was telling someone else about the ipersonic test and how fun it is. Well, after going through the four steps my results came back as a Laid-Back Doer. In an attempt to get back to the Groundbreaking Thinker I really thought I was, I took the test once again and my result was the Spontaneous Idealist.

I'm confused.....and irritated.

I'm glad I know who I am but come on people. These tests are supposed to give you a little more insight into your soul and apparently I have the soul of three. All three descriptions fit in their own ways. That's a bit confusing and irritating, actually.
-------------
Yesterday on my 4 mile run, I took in the beauty of the changing seasons. Leaves were scattered everywhere along the path and a cool breeze met me along the run. I love this change in weather.

1 comment:

No(dot dot)el said...

i think it's just a good indication of you how you shouldn't read too much into those tests because in the in the end you are jenny and jenny does as only She can do.