Saturday, September 27, 2008

Listening to the Presidential Debate

So tonight I chose to stay behind and rest and not join up with the Texas team for a Hungarian pancake dinner. I've been at everything all week, so I figured it was fine to bail out tonight. I was exhausted and had the chance to sit in bed, read a bit, and listen to the presidential debate from last night.

All I have to say at this point is that I really like McCain. I like him a lot. He's the man. He's solid. I think my vote is starting to cement.

5 comments:

shontell said...

ditto. I will admit he has freakishly short arms, but I felt my mind being controlled with how many times Obama refered to himself as the president. Weird.

No(dot dot)el said...

OH NO- OH NO NO NO YOU DID int!!! You have been won over to the dark side Jen.

Jen in Budapest said...

Never noticed those arms. funny.

Oh yes I did. I think you need to come oer rom the dark side, well bell.

akshaye said...

Did you watch the veep debate? I am curious as to what you thought about that.

I got to say this.. I like both the guys at top of both tickets. Solid and good individuals who know what they are doing. In some ways that's a blessing regardless of the outcome.

Jen in Budapest said...

I watched most of it last night and need to finish watching it on You Tube. Lots to think about.