Monday, October 6, 2008

In a great place

This morning I woke up so thankful for everything, not wanting to take anything for granted in this life.
Thankful -
-for breath in my lungs
-good health
-family
-friends
-travel
-music
-worship
-a heart to love others
-eyes to see others
-ears to hear others
- a mind to think, consider
-hands to paint with, try to play guitar, cook, enjoy life
-feet to walk, run, bike
-food in my fridge
-clothes on my back
-words of life spoken directly from God's heart to mine
-new perspective
-renewal of the soul
-that pain brings us closer to the things that are most important
-that God is sifting through my heart and bringing forth the most important things

I'm in a great place.

4 comments:

Cliff said...

A brother once said..Grace is when I get up in the morning....

how true is that..

akshaye said...

What a wonderful thought to start the week.

Jen in Budapest said...

Awesome....it is a great way to start the week! And it continued again this morning. So much to be thankful about.

No(dot dot)el said...

Tis true. So much to be thankful for. Right now I am listening to Sinatra, and enjoying the light heartedness of the moment. They pass quickly so you have to sieze them when they come.