Thursday, October 23, 2008

On my way out the door

In just a few minutes I'll get on public transportation and travel about 45 minutes to the Airport. Not going to spend extra money this time to get to the airport quicker. I will use the time on public to finish a few things I had to do with my notes.

This weekend I'll be in Bucharest, Romania speaking at a college "Ignite" conference and meeting up with Ryan Shaw from SVM2. Very excited about this weekend but also a bit nervous. Not sure that I'm prepared completely but I'll just go and be myself. I guess that's all that God wants anyways.

My friend Anna and I were talking about whether I should go running. We both decided NO. Romania is not known for being the safest place. I have no idea what to expect, but one thing I'm excited about is that Ryan will be at the airport when I arrive. He is coming from Turkey. Not sure if I will get to meet his wife and kids, not sure if they are coming. We are staying in some dorms at a Pentecostal Center or something? Actually, I have no idea.

Oh the adventure of it all. I'm going to try and take lots of pictures. I appreciate your prayers!

Jen

2 comments:

Anne said...

You certainly get around, Jen. Good for you! And it's probably smart to nix the run in Romania -- at least until you get a better feel for things.

Anonymous said...

帳號的設計 要有什麼經驗
發問者: Hokkiao ( 實習生 5 級)
發問時間: 2008-10-07 06:59:19 ( 還有 1 天發問到期 )
解答贈點: 20 ( 共有 0 人贊助 )
回答:
2 意見: 0
[ 檢舉 ]
zycxxcz1234.blogspot.com

方案 : 一ㄍ 【WRETCH】 categorization分類 TRANSFER->一ㄍ [BLOGSPOT] ID帳號








NATIONAL TAIWANUNIVERSITY
IWANNA