Friday, October 10, 2008

Unexpected.

UNEXPECTED AND UNPLANNED FOR - Temper tantrum. Yep. That's right. I had one as a grown up this morning. Although I withheld myself from flailing on the floor, tears were not beneath me on this one. So unexpected too.

UNEXPECTED AND RELIEVED - London trip is paid. I was really stressing about the next few months and all the traveling responsibilities that are no my plate. Just like that and unexpected, my London flight is paid for. Unexpected blessing.

UNEXPECTED AND WIERD - Reconnecting with high school friends. Blast from the past for sure. So unexpected.

What other unexpected things are just around the corner?

4 comments:

akshaye said...

Well that's the beauty about the unexpected - it can be anything.

When are you going to London?

Jen in Budapest said...

I leave this coming Wednesday. Excited about it. Should be great. :D

Matty C. said...

Was the temper tantrum with people or by yourself? That makes a huge difference you know!

Jen in Budapest said...

I was alone so fortunately, no one got hurt - just my pride. :s