Wednesday, October 1, 2008

thoughts

With little time to write, I just want to say three things.

1) Salsa lesson tonight was a lot of fun. I have a new dance partner and its so great when you can lose all dignity and just step out and do something that is uncomfortable but enjoyable. That's what makes a great dance partner is someone who doesn't take the whole thing to seriously, can laugh when I step on his toes, but stay focused enough to figure out and enjoy the dance. Anyways, I went directly after English conversation club tonight, which was also a lot of fun. We had about 10 people and although the topic was deep on the origin of man, there were some great discussions after watching some video clips and interviews on the topic.

2) Reno was recently in the news for their homeless "tent community". I had no idea. Did you?
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/wayoflife/09/19/tent.cities.ap/

3) I'm still fighting head congestion and have left a workout plan I had in the dust. It's time to revamp and regroup. I will say that I am---mostly---eating healthier. Do banana muffins count?

1 comment:

akshaye said...

Man.. hope the congestion is better. I was in bed for 5 days with a bout of congestion, strep and fever. Sucks bad.. hope you fine now.