Friday, October 10, 2008

Jersey Girl with Ben



Tonight I started watching Jersey Girl when Anna came over from her Russian lesson. The Russian consolate is just around the corner from my house so now on Fridays she comes down from her neighborhood which is about 45 minutes from where I live to study Russian. So I put the movie on pause and we went for Pizza at Pizza Hut. All I have to say is that Pizza lovers is the best! All that delicious pepperoni that tastes like real pepperoni. So great. Then we walked back down Andrassy street talking and laughing. I came back and finished watching Jersey Girl with Ben Afflack. So sweet! What a sweet movie.


Anyways last night we "sort of" went to the Opera. She was given tickets by one of the parents to see "Gone with the Wind" but we were gone with the wind after the first act. I had seen it a year ago and she wasn't that interested to sit through the whole thing so we were hasta la vista.
Everyone needs a fun friend like Anna.

2 comments:

akshaye said...

Real pepperoni.. not even sure what that tastes like anymore :)

Anonymous said...

From the photos, I thought Anna was your sis! You two look related! Glad you have a fun friend. You're right - we all need one. :)