Friday, November 30, 2007

A big duck in a small pond ? Jack Hayford's Humility

Jack Hayford has been a Christian for a long time. And in all that time he has never had a negative report of falling into sexual sin, financial sin or anything else. He is now the current president of the Foursquare Churches International. He is also a best selling author and pastored one of the largest churches in America for several years.

Jack Hayford recently spoke to Every Nation leaders about his life and ministry. This is vital because in an age when several men and women have fallen into sexual, financial and other sins, Jack is one of the few who is running this race and has not been stained by these things. THANK GOD. So encouraging!!

If you have a minute, you will not regret listening to Part II and III. It's absolutely encouraging and interesting. I think it's important to learn from older men and women and it's important to hear their stories. This is part of Jack's story and call into ministry and faith. As many of you know, both my sisters and my brother-in-laws are part of the Foursquare in Reno. Personally, I have been encouraged and strengthened in my faith through the Foursquare in Reno when I was home this summer.

You know, Jack Hayford's life encourages me. He is a steadfast, faithful and loyal man. THANK GOD FOR MEN LIKE HIM!!!

As I watched this I realized that I want to be a woman who stands in her 80's telling the next generation that it's possible to live a steadfast, faithful life for Jesus. I want to love one man for a lifetime who loves Jesus more than me, that together we can serve God for a lifetime, build a family and extend God's kingdom around the world - for a lifetime. I'm inspired.





















No comments: