Thursday, November 15, 2007

Imagination, Sanctification, Exaggeration

Is it all in my imagination?
This mind of mine that surely needs sanctification.
Oh Lord, I hope it's not all an exaggeration.
Now and then I'm feeling a bit of frustration.
When will this anxt turn to sweet elation.
In the meantime, I'm getting a lot of revelation.
And I know that you help me through every trial and tribulation.
Please come and be for me my vindication.
Sometimes I feel as though my heart is on full publication.
But through these things I'm finding a fresh education
As you teach me about love being patient and kind
As you teach me about love's full design.

3 comments:

No(dot dot)el said...

wow jen that is great a tion !! i was try ing to find a word that rhymed but nothing came to mind.

TimmyMac said...

Your poem is inspiring . . . here's my take . . .

Masquerading as stagnation
I discover incubation
Birthing forth reincarnation
Of my dreams . . .

Jen in Budapest said...

Wow, Tpluckyt....so when I publish this can I use your ending? ;0) Great stuff. Thanks.

Yeah, Noel. Let's get back to writing songs!! Maybe we can write one over Christmas break. Looking at tickets and I'm about $50 short.....So, believing to find one $50 less....Believe with me!

Love ya....and see you around your birthday!! Wooooo hoooooo....

Jen