Monday, August 11, 2008

Freedom

"Freedom was traditionally understood as the power to do what one ought to do." JP Moreland. I'm reading a book right now by JP Moreland called "The Role of Reason In The Life of the Soul: Love Your God With All Your Mind." And getting inspired by the content. Reason and thought is not separate from faith. It never has been and never will be. Our minds were created to capture glorious things.

-------

My body hurts from running 4 miles and doing a 50 minute spin class yesterday. But, I have to push on. Today I have another 3.5 mile run scheduled. I need to remember to do lots of stretching.

-------

Although we have a long staff meeting today, I'm excited about making plans for the next six months. It's going to be great.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it when the body hurts from workouts. As long as it is a good hurt :)

Jen in Budapest said...

Me too. :D