Friday, August 1, 2008

Bringing workout clothes

Not exactly sure what the camp grounds will be like at the youth camp I'm leaving for in the morning, but i'm taking running shoes and 3 pairs of workout clothes. I guess I'll have to scratch the two days of cross-training unless I get in on some handball or volleyball or something going on. Guess we'll see. Won't have internet access and I'm excited about that. I like unplugging from the modern world once in awhile and escaping to a place where no one can reach you.

Ta ta for now!

Jen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun at your youth camp. Hope you're able to get a workout or two in. Enjoy "roughing it!" :)

Cliff said...

remember all u need is a pair of runners :)..

Cheers!!

BreeWee said...

Have so much fun, just enjoy, and I LOVE that photo on your blog with the little believe rock, can I borrow it?

Jen in Budapest said...

Breewee - of course you can use it! Have fun...