Thursday, July 31, 2008

Last minute

At the last minute, my friend Anett asked me to do a presentation on pop-culture and self-image and another workshop on the USA. She just told me yesterday and we leave on Saturday morning. I'm just now hearing that I need to bring a sleeping bag (which I don't have) and some other things I am going to need. I figured she would let me know sooner than this, but that's what I get for not asking. Feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment and having to put together one power point on the USA from scratch. I'll get to talk about how I ended up in Hungary for these last two years. Looking forward to most of this camp, but also a little overwhelmed.

Excited to see what the camp is like. Not looking forward to not understanding half of it. Interested to see how translation will go in the meetings when I talk. Excited to see about their ropes course that apparently is a big hit. Excited to look for running trails in an unknown and new part of Hungary.

Have a great week everyone, whatever you find yourself doing.

No comments: