Tuesday, July 1, 2008

cutest kids


Oh my gosh!!! Both my sisters make the cutest friggin kids on the face of the planet and I am NOT biased. I guess they had a little help from their hubbies too (Ok, atleast half...:D) but we got some good genes goin' on too.

Savvy just celebrated her first birthday. I just want to kiss her and squeeze her. She's so kissable and squeezable in this picture. I love how she's sportin' her dad's favorite team. Love it. *Moah* I'm missing all the kiddos like crazy this summer, like absolutely going mad. Thank God I have some distractions coming up next week or I'd be wallowing in self pity.

Lord, help this heart of mine.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree - what a cutie! :)

Good luck with your upcoming tri! Can't wait to hear about it. (Let's hope I start doing better at getting around to reading blogs, so I don't miss it!)

No(dot dot)el said...

i bought savy that hat for x-mas. aren't ya proud of me that i bought a hat from another team but bo sox. we miss auntie jen too. we really, really do.
i gave savy extra auntie kisses from you.

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

Adorable!! 10 more days --woo hooo

ummm i was looking to see why is Jen in Budapest? v-cat?, work? witness protection ?

ummm I guess I can dig deeper to find the answer :-)

or u can tell me --haha

Taper on my Budapest Blog friend...hmmm that is definitely the first time I have ever said those words together!

Cliff said...

Your niece is very cute.

I read your previous post on your first tri.

Have fun :).

Jen in Budapest said...

She definitely is a cutie. Nice Job Noel. Way to think of others and their needs :D All we need is Bo Sox though.