Saturday, July 5, 2008

Outside my window....

Outside my window...
I hear laughter and Hungarian conversations as people relax on their terrace.
I am thinking...
about being home with my family on the West Coast.
I am thankful for...
the little moments when God breaks into my daily routine and reminds me that He is real, in control and loves me.
From the kitchen...
comes the smell of banana and peanut butter and hot coffee.
I am listening to....
Grits, Jerseys and Fitteds
I am wearing...
a tank top and sweats rolled up.
I am creating...
a clean house for tomorrow when everyone gathers in my livingroom for church at 11 am.
I am going...
to work out before the end of the day.
I am reading...
"The Dying of the Light" by James Tunstead Burtchaell
I am hoping...
to survive the sprint-triathlon in July, for more and more light on this path for the future and that the dollar goes up in value. (Lots of hopes and dreams!)
One of my favorite things...
is being outside, especially near the ocean in the sunshine.
A few plans for the next week...
meet with a few teachers and Nori, get my hair cut, buy a few last things for sprint tri and fly to London on Wednesday.
I'd like to share this picture because.....

It reminds me that every day and every place is hand painted by the hands of an amazing God who knows me intimately and personally.

No comments: