Thursday, July 3, 2008

Simon Webbe


Last night I sat in the newly decorated KFC near my bus stop for home eating the faved "twister" chicken sandwich and watching music videos on the new screens they've installed in this beautiful KFC. Ah, a taste of home. I know, I know. I need to watch it with the crap food. But sometimes a taste of the USA is the best remedy for homesickness.

Simon Webbe's "Coming Around Again" came on and the fact that it was not Rihanna with her hoochy mama ways, I was rejoicing with joy!! It's nice to watch a music video without boobies and buttocks and all that jazz. He sort of sounds like Seal to me. I like him. Then I started swaying -- not really but I absolutely loved his song. I just added it to my playlist and my i-tunes collection.

2 comments:

EM&EM said...

hi aunt jenny iposted a blog love you hope ya view my blog

Jen in Budapest said...

Hey Emmers! So glad you're bloggin again. Love you and miss you a lot.
Auntie Jen