Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Believe.....



I absolutely love this and if I could paint it, I would.

The ocean background reminds me of the vast amount of things I don't understand or know about myself, the world, my God. Yet every time I choose to trust and believe in God's goodness and His promises, I find myself sailing out on those waters. And I guess that's the point.

Once Jesus told some men to drop their nets and follow Him. He took them to places that were most likely uncomfortable. But these men were stellar. They believed without knowing all the details, without knowing how it would turn out.

And I find myself in that same place. I have to believe. Where else can I go? Who else has the words of life? No one I know but Jesus.

2 comments:

No(dot dot)el said...

great pic jen and encouraging words. when do you leave for the camp?

DawnB said...

beautifully said Jen, I believe and I ask forgiveness every day for not giving myself fully, he is the only one that sees into my heart and soul and the only one I completely trust.