Saturday, July 5, 2008

Adultesensce

I just found this article on "Adultescence" describing a certain type of individual who is prolonging his adolescence as a "Peter Pan who shaves.". This is a major trend in Europe. In fact, in Austria it's not uncommon for students to be living with their parents and finishing their degree when they are 28, 29 and 30. It's no wonder people are swarming into parts of Europe from Africa and the Middle East and repopulating the continent. These people are looking for work to provide for their families that they started earlier in life whereas for most Europeans there's a lot of "Adultescence" going on.

After reading the article, I proceeded to read other articles on this website called Boundless and I found some great stuff on relationships. I think I'm going to start downloading "The Boundless Show" podcasts. I like their style.

No comments: