Friday, May 9, 2008

KFC cheerleaders? Get out of town!!

OK, this is over the top. Tonight while getting off the 4/6 tram to walk over to my bus stop, I once again found a strange KFC occurrence. Will I ever get that twister?

KFC cheerleaders doing a little jiggy to Beyonce's "Beautiful Liar". I DO NOT make these things up!!! What else will the KFC in Budapest come up with next?


Fearful that I might meet big burly man at the door (read my blog on KFC a few posts ago), I avoided approaching the entrance. I would have had to get through the red and white girlies and that wasn't happening. Needless to say, no twister tonight.
----------






















Chris and Renea and baby Samantha are practically my best friends in Budapest :D. Can you tell I took my camera along for the day? Tomorrow I'll try to get a few shots as we take the bus across the Danube. Anyways, I work with them on the high school campuses and Chris is a total blast! Not to mention pretty cool to let me use his bike more than he has at this point!! Love the Gills. They rock!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Poor, poor Jen... How sad that you are still waiting for your twister. And that is quite odd... KFC cheerleaders. That would never happen here-- Instead there would be PETA protests.

akshaye said...

Its a conspiracy :) They're keeping you away from that twister!