Friday, May 23, 2008

Work out update

My workouts have been going fine this week with a 45 minute swim, a 4 mile run and a 3 mile run with Tanya yesterday at Margaret Island. I've been feeling a bit sluggish but I'm trying to push through. Tomorrow, unfortunately, I won't get some workouts in that I have scheduled (a brick bike and run) because we made plans to go to Vienna so I'll fall behind. But today Tanya and I are going to the thermal baths which has the 50 meter swimming pool and I'll be able to get the 35 minute scheduled swim in while we're there. Maybe later this afternoon I can get the Saturday scheduled bike ride in so that I'm not extremely behind. We will see. I feel like I'm bulking out in my legs and I don't like that! I'd like to tone and slim down a bit but not sure how to make that happen as workouts increase. I keep thinking that I need to be more consistent with resistance training. Well, happy workouts to you! Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Ahh, Wien and the famous wienerschnitzel. Right off of the Stephansdom there is a place called Figelmeullers (spelling) with the best wienerschnitzel and fresh wine EVER!

Have a great trip!

Unknown said...

I'm actually thrilled when my legs seems to bulk out. It means muscle, baby!!

Steve Stenzel said...

I hate those sluggish moods. They come and go, so you'll be out of it shortly!!!