Monday, March 3, 2008

easy to love?

Valorie Burton has become a favorite for me when it comes to reading her stuff for daily "life" motivation and inspiration. Today I read a great one from her archives (easy to love?) and thought I'd share the link, if you're interested.

http://www.cbn.com/finance/burton_howtolove.aspx

I like her style of writing and she always leaves me with great reminders of how to live in this world. I was convicted about the one "don't boast." Sometimes I feel like on my blogspot I'm just showing off or being a little too into my life. Then again, it's my blogspot. So I guess there's a balance and it will reflect my life and who I am so that's ok too.

As far as being easy to love, I wouldn't say I've mastered these, but it's definitely the direction I want to continue to chase after in this long distance run called "life."

No comments: