Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Safely in the old world..the journey begins.

Noel and Andre arrived safely in Frankfurt. The adventure begins. Noel said my request for Starburst put her over the bag weight limit by 3 lbs. So, Starburst are a heavier candy! Can I help that? What else did she have in that bag???? A lot of my stuff actually. Mail and a few other goodies from the motherland. :D

-----------

Well, I probably won't be writing much this next week as I soak in every moment with my sis and take in the old world as I nurse my arm, hip reflexors and knee back to health. Lots of walking, but that will be good since I probably won't be doing a bit of exercising, going on the second week know. That's almost sac-religious as far as my schedule goes...Well, with walking atleast I'm moving a bit.

-----------

Today after staff meeting, Nori went with me to a "gyorszetar" - a pharmacy - to ask if they sold arm slings. For about a dollar, I bought this funny green thing that ties around my neck and is an "arm sling." It's the only way I won't use my right arm. I usually use it for EVERYTHING! I'm hoping to allow time for it to heal and get better for tri. I tried on my tri suit and I think it fits great. Can't wait to use it at London's event in July :D

If you think of me, please pray for a speedy recovery with my arm, hip reflexors and knee, that my body will get in line and recover quickly. I'm ready to get out there and use my flippers, my hand paddles, etc.

But for now, I'm going to enjoy my vacation with my sister who came half way across the world so we could make some great memories!! vita bella!!

1 comment:

akshaye said...

Jen - have a great vacation and take lots of pictures!

I really hope you feel better, the arm doesn't sound so good. Take care and live it up!