Monday, March 3, 2008

the old world

I can hardly believe Noel and Andre are coming to the Old World in about two weeks. I'm so excited to make some memories in Venice, Vienna, Budapest and Frankfurt with the girls. I have never been to Germany, so that will be cool. We are going to be taking planes, trains, buses and the girls will get a taste of public transportation in Frankfurt, Budapest and Vienna. I couldn't think of anyone else I'd want to go there with except maybe the rest of the girls in my family.....or perhaps Venice with the love of my life. Besides these exceptions, this is pretty much perfect.

2 comments:

No(dot dot)el said...

i can hardly stand how excited i am. i want to shout it from the rooftops and at the same time i am starting to get a bit nervous about all the details and what i am going to leave behind. prayers to get stuff in order before i go would be appreciated.

Jen in Budapest said...

Hey sis....ME TOO!!! I will be praying for you and all the details. I can only imagine. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for coming!!!! ;0)