Saturday, March 15, 2008

body pain

Sleeping in this morning was beautiful. My body is recovering from Wednesday's fall and today was the first chance I had to read up on what to do with shoulder injury. Apparently, the first 72 hours are crucial to keep it iced. I'm also fighting a cold but I just need to keep drinking fresh OJ.

It's been so nice to rest, read, take a nap, sleep, organize a few things for spring break in venice :D, ice my shoulder, look up stuff online and just relax in the flat.

Earlier today I watched the DVD "Mean Girls" all the way through and I forgot that it actually has a great message. I showed a clip from the film on Thursday night in my flat when the university girls were over.I still have this big screen projector in my livingroom which is kind of funny. It reminds me of when I was housesitting for a basketball player who lived in Reno. His TV was a roll down projector slide that was basically the size of one whole side of a very large wall. Those were fun days.

And now, after my nap, I need to get organized for this (short!!) week. Wednesday is vacation in Germany, Italy and Austria!! Woo hoo!!

1 comment:

akshaye said...

I actually borrowed one from school for the SuperBowl a couple of years ago and it was awesome!

I am glad you're icing. Have a restful Sunday.