Friday, March 7, 2008

HIT me with your best shot....


I feel like singing that song

"Hit me with your best shot...."

by Pat Benatar while eating these yummy HIT cookies. These cookies are scrumptious and definitely dangerous. Sort of like Daim bars (a European version of the Skor bar). Not sure where these are made but when I went to get a picture so my blogging friends could see what I'm talking about, Amazon is selling a packet of 25 for $23.57 and that's the marked down price! That's almost a $1 a cookie. They aren't that good. Highway robbery!! I got them here in Budapest for $2.

Tonight I'm staring at a pile of papers I am supposed to sort through and organize. Plus, I need to figure out the train ride from Venice to Budapest and where we are staying in Venice with my sister and friend, Andre. At the moment I have very little energy but Noel and Andre assured me they will be fine as long as they have bread and wine. I just don't want to have the last supper somewhere on a lonely Venice street, if you know what I mean. Well, at the moment, I just don't have the energy so I'm gonna get up early and I'll do it tomorrow.

Tomorrow the team comes and I'll meet them near the Jewish Synagogue which is near to where they are staying and we will go out and see Budapest tomorrow as a site seeing day.....the real "work" starts Monday!

".....fire away!"

3 comments:

akshaye said...

Jen.. in a week you have blogged about daim, pesto n pasta, feta cheese, banana bread, chocolate cupcakes and now cookies! I need to remind myself to eat before reading your blog :) Stop the cravings!!

Jen in Budapest said...

ha ha ha....I guess I just love food! But I love juiced foods too, so beware. I blog about that too. Before you know it, you won't know what happened to you but you'll be juicing! :D

No(dot dot)el said...

i love that song, can't wait to try all these international treats :)