Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Bourne Identity


So my sister brought over the first in Robert Ludlum's "Bourne" trilogy and I'm loving it. The major motion film productions of this book series are some of my favorites! I would also stick "The Italian Job" in that category.

It's thrilling to see how Matt Damon discovers his identity and all the crazy skills at his disposal -- like numb chuck skills -- oh, different movie. Anyways, this kind of action and suspense keeps me on the edge of my seat. I LOVE it. I'm only into the third chapter but I'm hooked. The book is much different from the film, but that's to be expected. I think it's rare nowadays that a film producer keeps to the book.

Normally I enjoy reading biographies, autobiographies, "how to" books or inspirational books of some sort. So it's quite surprising how much I'm really loving this book. I'm going to order the other two in the trilogy and have my brother's girlfriend bring them with her when she comes to visit me in May. I'm officially hooked.

1 comment:

akshaye said...

never read the books.. but the movies were one of my favs.