Saturday, April 26, 2008

Prized possession

Quick comment:
One of the girls on campus can't make it tomorrow to Alexandria. She wanted to encourage me not to worry. At the end of her text she wrote something troubling, "Have fun and break a leg!" No!!! I don't want to break a leg. How could breaking a leg possibly be fun? She was just using her English expressions that she no doubt learned but I wonder who ever came up with that ridiculous saying which translated is supposed to mean you tried so hard you broke your leg. Injuries suck! I'm trying to finish a sprint tri but "NO breaking legs here, please. :D" He he.
--------------------------------


I love this image!

I'm using it in my power point tomorrow along with this scripture in James 1:18




"And we, out of all creation, became His prized possession."

No comments: