Monday, April 14, 2008

I-pod shuffle


I'm still not really sure how this song got on my I-pod. Maybe I downloaded it off I-tunes and forgot??? But last night coming back into the city, Daniel Doss Band's song called "Great God" was on shuffle. I just added it to my blogspot playlist so check it out! I was enjoying it on the ride home!
-------
Time to get back to a serious training schedule. Less than 90 days and I'm feeling a bit of the pressure that I'm not where I need to be. Last week I had a few brick workouts with running and biking. I enjoyed running in the family's neighborhood. There were horses, long trails and new neighborhoods.

I took my new Nike Free shoes (thanks Noel) but I can see how they won't be good for long runs. My feet did fine with a 4 mile run but it's true. There really isn't enough padding for longer runs. I'm planning to take my swim stuff to Lake Balaton for "Let's Talk" to try and do an open water swim. Nori said it's going to be really cold still since it's April, but nothing can be as cold as the mountain water from Lake Tahoe in the spring! I think I'll survive. I hope my arm does well. I jerked it on the ride home last night holding onto a bus handle! Crazy bus drivers!

2 comments:

akshaye said...

uh oh.. I hope the arm isn't too bad.

The frees are basically meant to make your legs stronger by simulating a bare foot run. So yeah.. they are not really recommended for longer runs.

No(dot dot)el said...

ahhh, well at least they are working for ya in the meantime.
the pic is a nice touch. Hi shoes!! how ya doin?