Thursday, June 12, 2008

Alias reruns


Tonight I pulled out a few old episodes of Alias because I was a bit bored. I wanted to watch something with action. I was invited to hang out tonight with some friends but you know those nights when you just want to "chillax" inside the comfort of your own home and not do anything? That was tonight.

I haven't watched an episode in years. Can I just say that Agent Sydney Bristow is the coolest CIA/under cover lady in this scary world?? Not only does she wear fun and stylish outfits (usually), interesting hairstyles (all colors), travel anywhere in the world (within a moment's notice), unlock any code (with only a little effort) and always makes it out alive (though sometimes barely) BUT the most important thing she can do is speak any language on a whim (of which I'm incredibly jealous) and I'm sure Hungarian one of them.

She's sort of like the female version of James Bond.

Although if my life looked like hers every day, I'd probably cry for relief. But it sure is exciting to watch! :D

No comments: