Saturday, June 7, 2008

Wordless Wednesdays

Fellow blogger Anne has a great idea. She calls it "Wordless Wednesdays" and every Wednesday she posts a unique picture. If you get a chance, check that out. I like it. Sort of a break from routine blogging although I always seem to have so much to say I don't know if I could manage to only post a picture!
---------
Just got done rearranging my room. When the weather gets hot, heat rises so having a loft bed isn't that cool anymore. I moved my bed downstairs near the window, rearranged the "office" part of my bedroom and I think I'm good to go until the Fall. I don't really like the way it looks aesthetically but this Summer is supposed to be sweltering hot so I'd rather have it comfortable than cute.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hey, thanks for the great plug. You're right -- inevitably something happens on a Wednesday that makes going wordless much more difficult. By Thursday, the moment's passed.

Jen in Budapest said...

I like your idea, Anne! Good stuff.