Saturday, June 14, 2008

Missed workouts

This week I missed both my swim workouts -- one for 40 minutes, one for 30 minutes. Honestly, I have to admit that part of it was because of the money. It costs $7 every time I go to swim and I always want to go when I can feel like I get the full use of it. For example, time to enjoy the steam room or hot thermal baths. So, I kept doing every other workout on the plan while avoiding these.

I'm not sure how I can make it up next week as next week is actually the hardest week on the training plan (not to mention I'm "kid" sitting.) Although I fulfilled all my runs for the triathlon training program, I am a slacker by 10 miles for the 1/2 marathon training program. But I'm trying to remind myself to take it slow. Ughh!

Well, my training week isn't over until Sunday. I still have tomorrow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think we can all relate to missed workouts.

Jen in Budapest said...

Thanks Rob

akshaye said...

I hope you made up that swim on Sunday.