Monday, June 9, 2008

Couchsurfing

Last night I said goodbye to Sarah after two years of teaching in Hungary together. She's an American who is now moving her teaching adventures to China. She's a brilliant girl with lots of opinions so I hope it doesn't get her into trouble in China, as censorship is still an issue over there. Crazy world we live in!

Anyways, she was telling me about this really cool traveling network. It's for travelers who would like to meet locals and don't mind crashing on someone's couch (AKA free) called couchsurfing. She's had nothing but really positive experiences.

I think I might just try it this summer so I can see more of Europe while I'm here!

2 comments:

Brooke Myers said...

Sounds interesting and a great way to meet new people...

Have you taken the Bikrham class yet? that was actually the very first style of yoga I had ever tried while living in Florida.

Jen in Budapest said...

Brooke -
Yep...It sounds interesting to me too.

No, I haven't tried the Bikram Yoga yet. I'm hoping to do so after next week. I'll let you know how I like it. Did you like it???