Monday, June 9, 2008

Tagged

Apparently, I've been tagged.

Here are the rules.

If tagged, your name is found at the end of the tagger's post.
Copy the rules (or your version of them), and questions onto your blog post. Give your own answers, and tag 5 new people.

Be sure that everyone tagged knows they've been tagged.
Go to their blogs and leave them a special comment letting them know.
Refer them to your blog for details. Once you've answered the questions go back to your tagger and let them know you answered.

Here are my responses.


1. How would you describe your running 10 years ago?
Some treadmill, mostly non-existent. I really hated running back then.

2. What is your best and worst run/race experience?
I've only been in a few races and the one when I was like 10 yrs old around Lake Tahoe was pathetic because my friend and I didn't finish. We were playin' around. We were there more for her mom. I haven't had a "best" yet. Maybe this July??

3. Why do you run?
If I want to do a sprint-triathlon, it's sort of non-optional.

4. What is the best or worst piece of advice you've been given about running?
Best: Relax! and increase mileage at about 10% each week.
Worst: ??? I don't listen to bad advice.

5. Tell us something surprising about yourself that not many people would know.
I've had stitches twice. Once in the back of my head and once in my left knee.

And I tagged these 5 runners:
Meg
Ben
Lisa
Akshaye
Matty

8 comments:

Anne said...

Thanks for playing along. Good answers, especially on the advice question.

Unknown said...

Alrighty, I'm tagged! I'll think about this and post later this week. :)

Matty C. said...

I'll get on it.

No(dot dot)el said...

was the one when you were 10 with lori's mom? how come i don't remember that? i thought your first answer was funny.

Jen in Budapest said...

Thanks for playin' guys!

Yes, it was with pretty much Lori's mom's race but we were in on it and never finished :D

BreeWee said...

Nice answers, I love hearing others thoughts on these tag thingys!

akshaye said...

Great answers! Talking about best - only 30 days to go.

Jen in Budapest said...

Lisa - thanks for playing! I actually don't really like these tags but I was obliging...but it was fun to get to know more about you. Szia. Jen