Sunday, June 1, 2008

Tanya leaves in the morning



I am really tired tonight. Today Tanya and I took a boat ride to Visegrad Castle. But it was false advertising. It was more like Visegrad Castle "ruins". Interesting, but still a beautiful city. I'll post pictures sometime soon.

Tonight we also had plans for Tanya to get a small taste of night life in an Irish pub but fortunately (for my sake...I'm exhausted ;D) plans were cancelled. Apparently, no music is playing tonight and the university girls we were going to meet up with cancelled because they have to study. I was glad because I have no energy. Tanya and I didn't mind a bit as we settled for Magnum "Double Chocolate" bars and now I'm about to go to sleep.

This was a big weekend. Nori and Peter looked absolutely amazing and were so excited when they left in their white limo from the reception. We had a lot of fun. I'll have to write more later. It's been go, go, go with Tanya here and the Tatrai wedding.

It's almost 10 pm and I have to get up at 4 am to get Tanya to the airport as she flies back tomorrow. Now that Peter and Nori are married and Tanya is "hasta la vista", I expect that things will start to go back to normal....well, almost. I leave for Lake Balaton on Wednesday for an English camp and we finish up our high school clubs this week too.

At least I won't have to be a tour guide in my free time now. I didn't mind it though. I actually had a great time getting to see some places I've wanted to visit in the past but never had someone who also wanted to go at the times I could go. It worked out great to have Tanya here! And many good wishes to the awesome couple!

1 comment:

akshaye said...

What a crazy few weeks.. hope you can slow down and kick back a bit now!

I love your picture - its very "summery" (for lack of a better word!)