Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dependability

Dependability is a highly underrated quality in people. Without going into detail, let me just say that I have come to realize something that's very important to me. I appreciate, admire and am your greatest cheerleader if you are a dependable person.
If you show up when you're supposed to,
If you do what you say you're going to do,
If you bring your part to the table so to speak,
If your actions which follow your words are consistent,
If you call when something comes up,
If you aren't constantly calling to back out of things you've committed to,
If you bring what you're supposed to when other people are counting on you,
If you do the little things and you do them in excellence, THANK YOU.
All I have to say is....I love dependable people.
If you're one of them, I'm your greatest fan.
Thank you for being who you are.

3 comments:

akshaye said...

Great post.

Matty C. said...

Now you have me all self conscious as to whether or not I'm dependable. While reading these qualities, I think of all the times I backed out of something or I didn't call when something came up, etc... Dude...

Jen in Budapest said...

Matty - what I've come to realize is that if you are worried about being a dependable person, you probably ARE DEPENDABLE...No worries. This wasn't meant for introspection necessarily it was more my personal vent...I guess I'll leave it at that!! :D