Monday, June 30, 2008

more songs by Rita....ahhh, my heart

these songs are doing something inside of me....setting my heart in the direction of the one that I love and who first loved me...... thank you, God, for hearing my prayers and for bringing a place of fresh perspective.




On a side note, although I've been a World Vision sponsor for several years, I recently checked out their website because I wanted to see what type of things they had listed for volunteer opportunities, job opportunities. Today as I was looking at Rita's you tube clips, I found out she's a World Vision sponsor too and as a musical artist, she's using her influence to encourage involvement. Here's an interview she made while in Malawi with World Vision. I'm absolutely loving what she brings to the table. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by and the kind words. I generally think of myself as a better editor than writer. I write then revise relentlessly.

Thanks for metioning Rita Springer. I'll check her out. Philippians 1:6

Jen in Budapest said...

Yes, she's great. And thanks for the scripture. "Being confident of this that He who started a work in you will be faithful to complete it." Great. :D