Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bevan Docherty, Mr. Consistency

Always looking for encouragement, this is a great reminder to just keep a steady pace and be consistent. Bevan Docherty (the guy who finished first and won the World Cup in 2005) is actually known as "Mr. Consistency" when it comes to the Tri world.

Don't mind the Eminem music....I actually like it though since I'm ghetto girl at heart.

But oh..... to be known for consistency.

Just tonight I was thinking, "Jen... You know what to do (been reading Endurance Sports Nutrition) so why don't you do it?"

True confessions. The last few days I've had a lot of chocolate and junk food and I'm just thinking how much easier it is in theory rather than practice. It doesn't mean I won't try again tomorrow. I want to be consistent. I just have so far to go. Tomorrow is a new day. I can start fresh.

No comments: