Monday, January 21, 2008

Pilates


Longer workouts means a crunched up body and the potential for injury. Yuck. I feel it mostly in my lower back and hip reflexers. But thanks to the sis I've got a plan to stretch and strengthen. It's called Pilates. I know it's popular as a primary workout and I can see why but I'm seeing how necessary it is to incorporate this kind of work to help the muscles that support your back and bum. It's slower, purposeful and good to remember to do. "Noelle's 10 minute powerhouse" and "Shelly McDonalds Caribbean Pilates Core workout".I woke up really feeling the last three days of workouts. So, I did 15 minutes of this and now I'm ready to start the day. Woo hoo!

2 comments:

No(dot dot)el said...

got up and worked out with you this morning only yours was 9 hours ahead of mine. whoo hoo though we did it!!

Jen in Budapest said...

And when you and Andre come and visit, we'll do pilates in my livingroom together... go on some walks or even a bike ride??? Get your booty to Budapest....whoo hooo!!