Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Coffee.........


the breakfast of champions.

I found my quote for the kitchen art.

I showed Nori my first sketch of the art I want to put up in the kitchen....she chuckled.....I don't know if she was smirkin' my art or smirkin' with me about my art...Either way, she had a good idea.

Eszter is a good artist. (I can take a hint, Nori...ha ha...) Apparently, she does portraits and other things. I'm going to ask her to help me with this piece. It will be another opportunity to spend time with her, believe God for great conversations.

But I like the quote I want to work into the piece!!

Coffee...the breakfast of champions.

I heard it somewhere and it just sounds right....It fits for the kitchen.

Can't wait to see how it will turn out. Decorating on a budget!!

2 comments:

laura said...

I like it, I am a coffee only person in the morning. I am sorry we didn't get a chance to meet when you were here in Reno. I have heard a lot about you from Noel, maybe next time!

Jen in Budapest said...

Ah, Laura.....coffee with honey and creamer is the only way to go in the morning but I'm expanding that now. want to try and eat something for breakfast with nutritional value....but I will still think of coffee as the breakfast of champions...