Friday, January 18, 2008

Live well. Laugh Often. Love much.


Lots of things bring me joy. "Live well, laugh often, love much" is the way I want to live my life. I'm a positive person and very little gets me truly down.

But this is just funny. Who are these people? This came in an email a few days ago promoting a book "How To Be Happy For No Reason."

"Would you like to be happier? Every day for the rest of your life? Our new friend Marci Shimoff has cracked the code on happiness. She gives you a remarkable and absolutely effective 7-step process that shows you exactly how. We endorse it 100%."

Cracking the code sounds a bit -- James Bondish.
I thought we were done with remarkable and absolutely effective 7-step processes.

Apparently not. Oh well.

"Live well. Laugh Often. Love much." It's my motto for living. Do these things and joy comes. Perhaps in waves, but it comes.

5 comments:

Matty C. said...

My roommate received a book for Christmas called "Everyday enlightenment, the twelve gateways to personal growth."

It caught my attention. I always thought people just needed to turn their lives over to Jesus. Not any more apparantly.

The third gateway, Energize Your Body, you can do the "Peaceful Warrior Workout." In this "warrior workout," you get to do cool things called "the Elvis Pelvis, Heaven-Earth, the Ski Hop, and Buns Down - Buns Up."

I can just sense happiness from this "Warrior Workout." How can anybody not get relaxed just by listening to something called the "Elvis Pelvis."

What is this world coming to? I have an idea, find Jesus.

Matty C. said...

This might actually be some good wholesome blogging material.

Jen in Budapest said...

OK, I'm laughing..... "Peaceful Warrior Workout?"

I've got an idea... If the book needs some kind of promotion, it's a guarantee there'd be greater sales if DVD with illustrations is included.....or not..but I'd especially like to see the elvis pelvis gateway to personal growth....too funny.

Matty C. said...

The cool thing, this book actually has pictures. Awesome...

Jen in Budapest said...

that's scary! who are these people? Oh Jesus...