Monday, January 21, 2008

Eszter's art

Wish I could find my camera tonight. All my stuff is stored away in a corner of the room in my friends house. I don't feel like picking through boxes to find the camera. Needless to say, Eszter did a great job on the "Coffee....the breakfast of champions" art piece I asked her to do for me. It's a keepsake. I told her she has to sign her initials so when I have it hanging somewhere and my grandchildren come by to see their 70 year old grandma and they ask about it, I'll remember this amazing artist, Eszter.

We sat in my friends livingroom for over 6 hours as she painted and I pretended to paint too. Great conversations. We had leftovers from yesterday for dinner (chicken and rice and potatoes...yum)

I'm praying for Eszter: first that she will give her life to Christ in full dedication. Second, that God will lead her and help her with this schmuck of a guy she calls her boyfriend. Sorry but he's a schmuck.

All I have to say is that Eszter...yeah. She's an artist. Me, I'm a wanna-be.

She asked me if we could start exercising together. She also wants to study spiritual things together. I think tomorrow when we walk/run, I'm going to ask if she wants to read the book of Eszter together. A very good friend of mine suggested doing that. I thought it was brilliant, as the British say.

No comments: