Friday, January 25, 2008

leading a train

A few days ago, Eszter came over. We did pilates and afterwards we talked about her life and where she is today. I asked if she 's ever read the story of Ezster in the Bible. She knew her name was biblical but it's also Barbara Streisand's (Eszter's musical heroine) screen name for the main girl in "Woman in the Moon." I asked if she'd want to look at the story and if she'd want to study the Bible with me. Yes, she would. My prayer is for God to truly tie her into His purposes.

Last night I met with Dori and a similar thing is taking place for her. She's open to my conversations about spiritual things and she wants to get together.

I'm leaving in a few minutes to ride over to Margaret Island where I'll meet up with Noemi and Hajni. They are two university girls who love to work out and this has been a great way to get to know them. Hajni did a triathlon last year and a marathon. Wow. Noemi did a half marathon. I'm hoping maybe I can convince one of them to join me this summer -- most likely a triathlon outside of London. In the meantime, doing what I love -- working out and meeting with girls, I'm believing that great conversations will come up and that God will continue to draw them into His purposes. It's so exciting as this is why I came to Budapest, believing for girls.

There's a place in the Bible I can't think of where it is now but basically it talks about leading a train of girls -- women who walk in their nobility as God's daughters - into the temple. I see it here in Hungary! Lord, let it happen.

No comments: