Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Swimming Center in Beijing




Someday I want to see the summer Olympic games and not just on t.v.

I actually checked into a ticket from Budapest to Beijing for this summer's Olympic games but it's just not going to happen. The cost is outrageous and plus I couldn't find anyone crazy enough to go with me into that crowd.










Oh well....maybe someday it will happen.

Look at this incredible building where most of the swimming competitions will take place. They are calling it the "watercube" and it's not made of glass but of high tech stuff instead. The watercube is actually only one of 18 sports facilities being built in China for the 2008 Olympic games.

I get inspired by these things. Not sure why but I LIVE for this kind of inspiration. I need to be inspired.

And with that inspiration, I'm hoping to get a few swims in this week.

No comments: