Thursday, January 17, 2008

Interesting news comes....

So, I'm about to pay my deposit for the lovely little flat when I get an email saying at the last minute they decided to give the flat to some relatives. Change of plans. Funny how God knows these things and nothing shakes him. I'm not shaken either although I don't think it was really good business the way it was handled.

He's still got the whole world in His hands. I'm engraved there too so I'm not too worried about it. I am truly believing God for a huge living room so I can host a ton of girls and have them over for lots of events, our first one being around Valentine's Day - a "straightupbeautiful" theme. Roses will be involved I'm sure.

I have to go apartment searching tomorrow and I found this sweet Irish man who will take me around to see a few places. Not sure what will happen but I'm just really confident it will all work out. I'm not shaken by it but I'm trusting and hopeful. There are worse things happening in the world -- Kenya for example. The price of fighting for free elections and the genocide that is happening around the world for freedom. It's amazing but it's easy to take for granted our rights in the US. I will use my freedom and I'll be voting at the US embassy this November. I hate it when BBC shows the graphic news but this is what is happening.

No comments: