Monday, January 14, 2008

Coffee


So I'm pretty sure I'm going to do a coffee theme in the kitchen of the new place I move into and I want to paint my own wall decor.....If Moses can hang his art in the livingroom his cool picture of the lady in the red dress can make it to Comma Coffee in Carson City, then I can create a piece and enjoy it in the kitchen. (I hope...)

So, I'm looking for a good, short quote on coffee. If anyone has anything, please pass it on. Here's some funny ones that I found in my search. I might use the one by Drew Sirtors....Hmmmm. We will see. Letterman's quote is funny.


No one can understand the truth until he drinks of coffee's frothy goodness.
~Sheik Abd-al-Kadir

Coffee is the best thing to douse the sunrise with.
~Drew Sirtors

As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold. ~Author Unknown


Mothers are those wonderful people who can get up in the morning before the smell of coffee. ~Author Unknown


Way too much coffee. But if it weren't for the coffee, I'd have no identifiable personality whatsoever. ~David Letterman


Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation. ~Author Unknown


Decaffeinated coffee is the devil's blend. ~Author Unknown


Decaffeinated coffee is kind of like kissing your sister. ~Bob Irwin (In my case, not that that is a bad thing!)

2 comments:

TimmyMac said...

"Coffee, according to the women of Denmark, is to the body what the Word of the Lord is to the soul." - Isak Dinesen

Jen in Budapest said...

I knew I liked Danish people...I start my morning with a cup of java....it's the word of the Lord to my body. Then I read the word of the Lord to my soul too...best of both worlds. ha.