Monday, January 21, 2008

the weather is amazing here!



The sun is shining. It's warm outside. People are smiling a little more today.

Is this really winter? I don't think so. Here in Budapest the weather is amazing today.

This morning with a light sweatshirt and no layered clothing, I did laps around Hero's Square. There were a few other bikers out, but not the normal training group I saw sometimes last spring.

I hope the weather continues. I logged a 1 hour 10 minute ride. I'm going to try to get a short run in later tonight. I'm on the upswing of training and hopeful that my body will continue to cooperate.

2 comments:

No(dot dot)el said...

i am so proud of you jen- you are doing a great job and of course encouraging others like myself to get more motivated about health. i think personal training could most definetley be a future for you.
oh yeah, i signed up for a half-walking marathon yesterday at church. it's in carmel, that's was the clincher. we walk together on saturday mornings and your niece(following in your footsteps)was of course the big encourager.

Jen in Budapest said...

Noel!! I'm proud of you..Nothing like a goal to motivate you. That's so awesome! And Carmel.....I mean, I'd do it for that alone!!

Maybe Emma and I will go into business together. That poor girl can't get away from being called a "mini-me". ;0)