Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'm a juicer and proud of it!


Bree posted one of her juiced concoctions. I will have to try it.

I just have to say, as if I haven't said it a ton of times. I LOVE to take veggies and fruits and stick them in this blender thing and see what comes out the other end. Awesome.

I even love cleaning the crud out of it after I've juiced. I look at this mushed up stuff and think it could be used for something --- maybe in baked breads?? I might try it with oranges or apples sometime. It sounds so healthy, so vegan, so strange to me but really, if you haven't tried it......you will love a freshly juiced glass of orange juice not the kind from the grocery store. It's amazing. I feel like I'm doing a commercial.

Yeah, I'm weird but juicing is awesome. I love to juice. I'm a juicer and PROUD of it.

2 comments:

Brooke Myers said...

Whenever I juice I contemplate using the leftover mush.. Actually my boyfriend used it once to mix into a jam - it was nasty though...

I like seeing what colors I create and yes I love tasting them too...

Jen in Budapest said...

How funny! I was thinking maybe it would be good in a bread....If I try it, I'll let you know.